November 9, 2008

A blessing for Maddox

Here is Maddox in his blessing outfit.
He really wanted Dad's sucker!
(Josh just got his first suit ever . . . doesn't he look handsome?!)

My Mom and Tom came for the blessing.



Grandpa Rowley did the blessing.



There was Maddox, Grandpa Rowley, Dad's Captain-Brian Katrales, Bishop Hartman, and Grandpa Tom.




4 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Awesome! I love his little outfit...did Karen make it? (It looks a lot like the little one she made for Wyatt) Congratulations to little Maddox and I'm sure his blessing was wonderful!

Kaydi Paxman said...

Tom might be upset to find out he's now a grandma. :o)
Congrats on the blessing, I'm sure it was wonderful, wish we could've been there!

Bryce & Cherise said...

Thats so fun to see pics of everyone! :)

Rachael said...

He looks cute all in white. I like Josh's suit as well. Congrats!