March 2, 2009

Mozart has Emerged

This morning I asked Zackary if he wanted to learn a song on the piano. He said "Sure." We walked to the piano and I showed him how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb. 5 minutes later, he was doing this . . .

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music before you play the video

How adorable is that!?!

4 comments from people we love:

Ashley Knudson said...

How adorable!!!!! I need to steal him! lol I love that he keeps looking up at the music!

CAIO & ANNA JESUINO said...

HE IS AWESOME! ;-) That is very adorable. So I have a ton of info for you...would you like me to email some of it to you too? I would need your email and home address to send you some stuff...If you were curious about something particular I could look it up for ya...OK? Let me know! ;-)

chelle said...

Cody was telling us about this at the party. That is amazing. m

MoM K said...

Wow!!! That is amazing! what concentration! What determination! What brilliance! Truly. I am amazed. I love the little guy!!!