May 13, 2008

Let it Snow




I woke up this morning, looked out the window, and . . . Surprise!! There was 5 1/2 inches of snow on the ground, and still snowing. Yesterday I was wearing shorts and a tank top, today is sweat pants with hot chocolate. I love the snow. Our bird bath was covered, the humming bird feeders were probably frozen. The bikes that Zack was playing on yesterday look like they shouldn't have been put out until next month. Luckily, last night we heard it was going to rain, so Josh put all the furniture in the shed to keep it protected. I was secretly a little upset because i wanted it brought inside the house so i wouldn't have to haul it all out of the shed. It was just rain we were supposed to get after all. Josh is so amazing! I would have had a house full of outdoor furniture all day!

1 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

That's crazy!