July 29, 2008

Memories of Us

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Let's see here....

One of my earliest memories of you was when you were in St.Louis with Cody, when he was still a baby, and we were making small talk. And it turned out we both really liked Cream of Chicken Soup, and it was best when it was not mixed up all the way and had some chunks in it.

I couldn't believe someone else 1. liked eating that soup as a soup and not just as an ingredient, and 2. that someone liked it just like how I did!

Eric Rowley said...

Getting locked in the parking lot in Sedona and making the guard let us out.

Almost getting beat up by your psycho boyfriend and Joe making things worse because he wouldnt SHUT UP.

Taking pictures with you and Cody at Thorpe Park.

And others that arent appropriate.

Jen-ben said...

I remember being with you and Cody when he bit through Barbie's victoria Secrets fake boobs nipple. I still get a good laugh out of that. :)