October 24, 2008

Followers

I have added a link for followers to my sidebar. If you'd like to follow my blog, click follow this blog! It's to the right. I would love to see you there!!

3 comments from people we love:

Horse's family said...

Could I get your help with my blog page?? I would like to add a pictures like how you have pictures and clips and any other cool little thing you know how to do!!

I am going to make sure I have time to post!! I have enjoyed posting since your brother is not here to bug me!! Besides its fun to blog!!!

So could I get your help? Please and Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hay Amy...Chrystal is so amazing at this whole blog stuff. It's just amazing to me all the things that you can do and post. Hay Chrys I have an idea...maybe you can host a class and teach all of us (me Barbie) how to blog. I get discourage and lose patience very easy and then I find myself needing something tall and strong...oops

Meredith said...

So hey, did you want me to create a header for you? Got pictures you want me to use??? :)