October 20, 2008

PostSecret

I found this link on my cousins page and was curious what it was so i clicked it. It's this amazing site that everybody should check out. I'm practically addicted now (thanks a lot Kaycee). People from all over write secrets on postcards and mail them in. Then this guy posts some of them, puts some into books, and does lectures on the topic.

Not that i've done or said or felt many of the things that are posted, but the feelings they bring I find myself strangely relating to. Feelings of anger, hurt, pride, sorrow, payback, jealousy, hope, thanks, etc. Anyway, i find it fascinating and thought i would pass it on.

4 comments from people we love:

Anonymous said...

Yay! lol My best friend got me addicted, so I'm glad I can share the love. I find it so interesting and just like you feel like I can kind of relate to them, in a weird sort of way. If you get a chance you should check out the books sometime, the secrets just never end, it's great. Glad you can share my obsession :)

Meredith said...

what's the link?

Chrystal said...

I added them to my goonies list (friends list) to the column on the right. Look for postsecret.

Tell me what you think!

Chrystal said...

I added them to my goonies list (friends list) to the column on the right. Look for postsecret.

Tell me what you think!