December 14, 2008

Ornaments

Here's to you, Mer! I tried taking photographs of my favorite ornaments, but even when holding my camera completely still the pictures are still coming out blurry. Argh! So here are a few.



My and Josh's first initials. I love that we are always together, even if it's just on our tree. Every time I see our initials I can't help but smile because I love him so much.



I also have initials for my boys. They are on a different side of our tree hanging in their own little trio. They get along so well and are such a joy to be around. Again, I smile when I look at their initials. Mostly because I am remembering the adorable and wonderful things they did that day.



When we lived in Germany, my mom bought my sister and i Matryoshka Dolls. We still haven't been given them because my mom isn't ready to part with them yet. I love this ornament because it reminds me of my mom, and how our dolls have had their home in my mom's living room for close to 30 years now. I bought one for my mom also, so we both have one hanging on our Christmas trees.

I'll see if i can take more pictures later. I have several others that are favorites that would be fun to share. What are your favorite ornaments?

2 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Very nice! I love the initials!!!

chelle said...

You are so sweet wanting to have your initials together. I love that. Great post. m