January 7, 2009

Frosty the Snowman


We had over 20 inches of snow fall at our house in just a matter of days. The boys got me outside and me and Cody ended up making a Snowman! It was late, freezing, and a ton of fun. Our little snowman didn't last long because we got rain after we made him.

What about the rest of the boys? Zackary made a snow fort with Josh and then danced on the deck in the snow.

Maddox got stuck in the snow. He's only a year old! Josh planted him in the snow and that's where he stuck. He resembled the little boy in A Christmas Story. "I can't put my arms down!"

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

20 inches?! Holy crap! That's a lot of snow! I'm so jealous!

Ashley Knudson said...

The picture of Max is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cody looks like his dad more and more every day! Very handsome young man. All your boys are!