April 7, 2009

Games

Ha Ha! I just added a couple of games (and a couple surveys) for your enjoyment on our blog. On the sidebar to the right you will find Pac Man. Oh yea! Zackary and Cody are already asking all the time if they can play it. Very fun, and reminds me of the early days of my youth. And down to the bottom of the page, right above the music player is Hangman. I must admit it has given me words I have never heard of before-but then it gives you an option to learn what the word means at the end of the game.

So try them out and let us know what you think!

3 comments from people we love:

chelle said...

I had the PacMan pattern memorized. That does not say much for my childhood. SHHH don't tell. m

chelle said...

Love your background. m

chelle said...

We are back again for the game. My kids are loving Pac Man! They can't get enough. The good old games.