July 11, 2009

Facebook

I signed up for facebook a couple days ago per the request of family. That first and second night I was on was great. Everything worked smoothly. And now, I'm not sure what's going on.

Facebook won't let me leave comments, accept friend invitations, update my status, click on share/enter/comment-nothing! All I am able to do is leave a wall-to-wall comment. I know I'm doing it correctly because I didn't have any troubles at all the first 2 days.

I've tried clearing my browser, restarting my computer, logging out and in again. It's so frustrating. What's the point of having a facebook account if I can't do anything on it?

HELP!!!!

3 comments from people we love:

Kaydi Paxman said...

Maybe your account got hacked. Try resetting your password and then recheck your settings and see if that helps. That's about all I know.

Rebecca said...

Hello! Glad you found us! Email facebook and ask them - that's weird. I love that pic of the boys and your dad below! It must be nice having them so much closer, although I miss seeing them now! :)

Meredith said...

I'm glad it's working for you now, though! yay!