November 19, 2010

An Oldie but a Goodie

I stumbled on this photograph recently, again.
I love it.

It was taken in 2002, when Josh and I were dating.

Cody was just 3 years old.

Zackary wore this costume when he was 3 years old.

Maddox now wears this Spider Man costume around the house.

Maddox will be 3 next month.

This photograph was taken in Josh's old apartment.

Before I had braces.

Before Josh got his tooth fixed.

While Josh still had "chin hair."

(I never liked the chin hair.)

And while we were both attending NAU.

I believe this was our first photo taken together.

Even though we weren't a family yet,

I still think of this as our first family photo.

Did I already say how much I love this photo?

Well, in case you missed it . . .

I love this photo.


1 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Sweetness. :)