May 17, 2008

Becoming Me Again

I have been exercising really hard lately, and paying lots more attention to the foods i eat. I'm ready to have my body back. I lost all the weight after i had Cody. The 3 months of bed rest with Zack still haunt me. And i am happy to say that i am now below what i weighed pre-Max! My goal is to lose my Zack weight and then i will be back to normal again. Hey, i gained 50 pounds with Zack, ouch! At least it WAS only 25 pounds to work on and not the whole 50. And now it's only 15.5 to go. Can i hear a "Whoop, whoop!!"

This is very exciting: The jeans i always have to wear i can now take off without unbuttoning or unzipping. Now the only problem is i'm between sizes and my jeans are always falling down too far. I'm not complaining, this is a Great problem! I can't wait to wear my old clothes again-that is so much better than having to buy new clothes.

And to top it off, 5.5 more pounds to go and i'm getting my belly button pierced again. I know a lot of people don't like the look. But i keep it covered. A belly piercing, to me, is like that fancy pair of underware that you love and feel great about yourself in - but only you and your hubby know about. So Exciting!

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work! Let's meet our goals together! :)

Jen-ben said...

Good job Chrystal! You are amazing! You're so hot and sexy I can barely stand it.... :)

Chrystal said...

You seriously crack me up, Jen!