November 26, 2008

For Jenni Foo Foo

Alright. My dear friend Jenni Foo Foo asked her friends to take and post pictures of ourselves on our blogs because we are always the ones behind the cameras. I must admit that I took several pictures-and I think I looked like a man dressed in drag! So in following her example I am only posting parts of me. This is for you Jennifer!








I have been told on numerous occasions that I have a "Squishy Nose."




And This is as good as it gets!


3 comments from people we love:

chelle said...

Squishy nose? You have a darling nose. You are beautiful. m

Bryce & Cherise said...

You think you looked like a man dressed in drag???? No WAY!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! You have the Best eyes ever!!!

Jen-ben said...

I love your nose too...and so agree, you're eyes are magnificent!!!