January 15, 2009

Cody's Turn!

Remember I said Cody actually wanted to take pictures with me?! Well, here they are!


Can some uber talented person Please Photoshop the hair out of my right eye?! I LOVE everything about this picture except that hair!


A good picture of Cody. He sure is getting handsome.


And then we started goofing off in front of the camera . . .


We were growling. Come on, growl with us. GGGRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr!!!!!


Fish kiss anyone? Going once - - - Going twice - - - SOLD.


And then Zack and Max joined in. Zack wanted to take the pictures. I tried doing one of all four of us but my arms weren't long enough. I'll try to recruit Josh on a day we're actually home together.

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

SUPER cute!!!!!

Jen-ben said...

I love that first one of you guys...so cute!

chelle said...

I like the hair in your eye. It makes it real life! You are so pretty! M