January 18, 2009

Funny Kids


Mechelle asked what funny things our kids have said this past week. This was actually from 2 weeks ago but it still makes me laugh.

I was in Albuquerque with my boys and we were driving back to our hotel one night. We drove past a coffee shop named Bad A$@ Coffee. Cody calls me from the back of the car informing me that the coffee shop had a bad word in it. I agreed. Then he paused for a moment and said "Besides, why would anybody want coffee that tastes like butt?"

When we were driving back from my Granddad's funeral Thanksgiving weekend, Josh and I heard Cody call Zack a Hobo. Instead of getting angry, Zack responded Very cheerfully, "Thank you, Cody! Thank you for calling me a Hobo!"

One more: This summer we had our front door open and a baby gate keeping Max inside. Max had acquired a mini spatula and was standing by the gate beating it repeatedly. Apparently he was in a fierce battle because Zack ran up to me while pointing to Max and says "Mom, LOOK! Yoda has a spatula!"

3 comments from people we love:

Jen-ben said...

http://vimeo.com/877053?pg=embed&sec=877053 There's your video!

chelle said...

These all made me laugh! Thanks! M

Meredith said...

hilarious! Kids are so funny!