January 18, 2009

Very Touching

My dear friend, Jen, posted this on her blog last year and I simply LOVE it! So in honor of the ever approaching Valentine's Day, here it is again for all those of you that haven't seen it, or those that would like to see it again. This video is about "a couple of pencil-outlined birds [that] escape from a little girl´s drawing, leading us through the life she dreams of." Thanks for the code, Jen!

To pause/stop my blog music from playing: Scroll to the large purple box at the bottom center of the page and click on the pause button.



A Short Love Story In Stop Motion

2 comments from people we love:

chelle said...

I saw it on Jen's blog last year and had forgotten about it. THANKS FOR POSTING IT. I enjoyed it all over again.

I especially love how the little old women shyly looks at the little old man!

Very sweet, just like you. m

Meredith said...

That is a super cute video. I loved it, too!