February 1, 2009

Bathtub Repair

Has anybody had any experience with leaking bathtubs? Ours recently started to leak where the tub meets the floor. But it only leaks when we are taking a bath, not a shower.

I taped over the little nicks in the tub to see if perhaps it was water leaking from a crack-but that wasn't it.

Maybe it's leaking from around the drain hole??

Could it be a cracked pipe that only leaks with the bath's water pressure?

Please let us know if you have any ideas or repair solutions!

3 comments from people we love:

chelle said...

I am not help at all. But I will ask Jim if he has any ideas. I would be bummed to not be able to take a bath. Do you like baths or showers?

M

chelle said...

Got our chocolate comment. Good to know. I guess Josh knows what to get your for Valentines day! M

ps

Corbin is so excited for the party! m

Meredith said...

I have no idea. I'll ask Eric.