February 25, 2009

Calling All Photographers!!

We haven't had family photos taken since November of 2006! I know, that's terrible! We have parents and grandparents who continually ask for photos of the family and the boys and we always respond that we'll get them one the next time we have photos done. Maddox is 14 months old and we don't have a family photo with him yet! It's time. It's beyond time.

Many of you are photographers, so let's here it! If you could call me or respond to this post if you have an available time in the very near future (here in town), and how much you charge for family photos that would be AMAZING!!!

And after the photos are done I'll post them here and show everybody your amazing work and tell them all how wonderful you are. :)

4 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

You know I'd do some for you! I'd assume the next time we'd be out there is in the summer. Unless Eric somehow managed to steal all of my talent and do it when he's out there for Cody's baptism! lol!

chelle said...

I am here in town and I would love to do a shoot.

My web site is:

Mechellelens.com

I am about to do a give away also! So check out my photo blog. M

chelle said...

Thanks for the comments! I hope you win.

CAIO & ANNA JESUINO said...

Maybe have ToM do em?! If it weren't for him, I'd have hardly any good photo's from my Wedding. LOL ;-)