April 5, 2009

Goal Time

Josh and I rarely have a picture of us taken together. So yesterday morning I told him we were going to make a goal and start taking our own pictures . . . at least once a week. This was our best shot. Can you believe it, no photo-shopping! Poor Josh, he wasn't feeling too well. And then here comes his simply psychotic wife saying it was picture time. He's such a good sport. It's not the best self-taken picture ever, but it's our first picture taken together this year!

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

That's a cute goal! I think I should make Eric and I do that. I have a million and a half pictures of the boys, but none of us!!!

Very cute couple, I must say!

Ashley Knudson said...

I think it's cute! Your skin looks amazing, a little jealous!

chelle said...

You guys are cute. What a sweetheart to do the photo even when he was not feeling well. m