April 5, 2009

Paramedic Joshua Pond

I am so proud of Josh. I know I'm a little behind, but he graduated from Paramedic School a couple weeks ago. On the 14th we go to Prescott for his final test. Then he can officially wear his badge and can officially be called a Paramedic. But as far as I'm concerned, he's done!

It's so nice with him being out of class. It wasn't hard for our family at all having Josh gone so much. Probably because of the crazy schedule we have been living with since we were first married. He was gone a lot, but I still got to see him more than in the previous years we were married. He did lots of his hours at night, so I missed being able to sleep next to him-but he was here during the day.

We were warned how difficult it would be for our family with him in the program. Hearing about it made me nervous, but it never got to the point of being difficult.

Josh, thank you so much for all of your hard work. Thank you for choosing the hours that were easiest on our family. Thank you for continuing on your journey of self-growth. You are amazing and I am so lucky to be married to you. You did this 18 month class and you made it look so easy. Thank you for the sacrifices you made for our family. I can never say just how much I appreciate the hard work and countless hours studying you put into being the best you can be. We are all so blessed because of you. Congratulations!

3 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

We have paramedic students from time to time here at work, and after talking to them, I know what it takes to go through that training. So WAY TO GO Josh!!!! Congratulations!!!

Bryce & Cherise said...

wooohoooo!!! :) that's so awesome!

chelle said...

Way to go Josh! You have a good man there. m