April 3, 2009

A Typical Night

Josh took this video several months back. It was at night just before bedtime. Maddox is playing with a kazoo the boys got for Christmas. Zack is watching the video being taken-and then streaking around in his natural glory. Cody is also watching the video being taken, you can really hear him giggling at the end. Just an average night, crowded around Dad, making memories. I was working that night and was delighted when I saw this video when I got home. I just love the laughter.

I love my boys so much and the fun we all have when we are together. Everyday is a joy, filled with lots of laughter and love. Life doesn't get better than that.

2 comments from people we love:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

chelle said...

So sweet. I am glad you have that on video. m