November 30, 2009

(Sorry, my camera doesn't like me)

Friday night, Zackary was whispering something to Maddox in the next room. The whisperings were followed by two little boys giggling. In my parental curiosity I peeked around the corner to discover that Zackary had drawn all over Maddox with a permanent marker. Head to toe. Front and back. I jumped out and asked Zackary what he was doing.

Zackary: Nothing! Max drew on himself with a marker!


Interesting.


Me: Really! How did Max draw on his butt and back?

Zackary: I don't know!

Me: Zackary . . . (looking at him disapprovingly)

Zackary: He's really good, huh! .......................... What!?

Me: Why did you draw on Max with a marker?

Zackary: I have no clue.

An hour long bath later a soap covered baby was almost cleansed of his black and turquoise markings. (Yes, I still call Maddox, Baby-even though he no longer is one.)



It came out later that Maddox had taken off his own clothes and Zackary removed his diaper. I still don't know who got out the markers.

1 comments from people we love:

Meredith said...

Sounds like something that would happen in our house! Which is why the markers are WAY up high, out of reach, out of sight, out of mind! :)